Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chapter One: The Girl Who Lived

Dear Reader:

I see you have stumbled upon my blog...
Why, yes! It is new. Thank you for noticing.
It was relatively cheap in the "Time Consuming" market.
(An appreciative "Thank You" to MySpace for supplying the necessary HTML experience).

Now, back to me.
I just wanted to start this entire "Blogging" habit with a disclaimer. And it is thus:
This may or may not be enjoyable to read. Digest at your own risk.

So, now that we have those silly legal formalities out of our hair, let us get to know one another...

1. Jessica Krisitne Davis
2. Avid word collector
3. Omnivore-Leo
5. Sock and #4 hater. (The Chinese can let you in on that cultural treat)

That's about all you need to know for now. Throughout the rest of this Nonfiction novellea, you will begin to make your own connections and judgements. Why should I spoil the adventure?